20040912

The Night Before

Off tomorrow, catching the 10.12am train to Penzance. A 12 mile ride out to Lands End. have our photo taken by the famous post, sign in at the hotel that we're off (me and Kevin) and then its set off towards St. Ives.

We're going from the bottom up as apparently it means getting the worst out of the way first and we should have the wind behind us on the way towards Bristol.

Not sure what the weather is going to be like so I'm a bit nervous about that. Also I've damaged my knee training for the marathon (got in 28 miles this week though) and I'm nervous about whether that is going to stand up to the challenge also.

Hopefully with my new phone and a bit of help I'll be able to post updates on here with photos and words as we make our way.

wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home